Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas gifts for ME!

I went to see Granny Tan yesterday, first time since way before the holidays. I was slightly embarrassed to see that all her Christmas stuff was put away. I swear I'm taking down my trees today!

Tan had knit me this snood/neck gaiter! Now I don't have to knit one for myself. And it's super soft. I wore it home!


Tan also had gotten some white pulworth, dyed it just for me, then she spun it and then she plyed it with a silver thread. It's really beautiful. I can't wait to knit something with it. I'm not going to rush it though. I'll wait until a project jumps out at me and says "this would be perfect with that pink and silver yarn Tan made for me"!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your blogs are understand now why you haven't blogged lately... All this knitting makes me believe you thought your dogs to knit!!

Manon