Friday, December 7, 2007

No more socks for this Christmas!

I finally finished the pair of socks I was working on. I started these things back in August! Good lord I'm slow! Anyway, they are done. They are cute. And I'm happy with the results.

Now on to something quicker! I finished the sock yesterday and immediately started another pair of felted clog slippers. These are for my neice. They are purple with a light grey cuff. The cuff should felt fuzzier than the rest of the slipper since it's lopi yarn. I think the effect will be nice. Amazing how quickly I got this one done, eh? No wonder I like doing these!

Oh shoot, I forgot, I still have the heel and foot to do for one more sock... I have a pair of wool socks I'm doing for my sister in law. sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do you knit, you also blog. My savior...

Love the way you make those short cuff socks.

Manon-the-blog-addict

The Gourmet Goddess said...

I would have done one more repeat on the cuff but they were for a size 10 foot and I was afraid I wouldn't have enough yarn. I did have enough but they look okay anyway. The cuff isn't too short but it sure looks short next to the big foot!