Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Final Parcel Mailed! Now on to knit gifts for home...

I forgot to take a pic of the no-sew throw. It turned out nice too. But it is happily sailing off to it's recipient as we speak. Here are the final projects for the last parcel outta here!

It a hat for my brother (matches his green neck gaiter I knit him earlier) A hat and neck gaiter for my nephew.
A dish towel and 2 dish cloths. I really like this ripple pattern!
A pair of felted clogs for my sister-in-law. These were the first pair that I did that actually fit me... I know too many people with big feet!

And another pair for my niece. Yup, I did them for the whole family. I hope they like them.

Now on to projects that don't have to be mailed. I have 2 more pairs of clogs to do, a potato chip scarf, 3 neck gaiters, a pair of cable booties and a few dish cloths... And that should just about do it.

No comments: