Friday, October 23, 2009

All for me!

I know Christmas is just over 2 months away but I've been on a kick of doing things for myself and I must say, it's been kinda nice! I finished the alpaca cowl I started. The pic is turned on its side for some reason. You can't see the colours well but it's brown and white and goes perfectly with my camel hair coat! The pattern is Lion Brand Lace Luxe Cowl


I have started a scarf out of bamboo and a novelty yarn. You can't see the colours well. The bamboo is grey and the novelty yarn is blue/grey/beige. I'll try to get a better pic when it's done.


3 comments:

Line (pronounced Lynn) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

Wow, you have been keeping busy. The cowl and the scarf look really nice. It's lots of fun to make stuff for oneself. We really don't do it often enough!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Reading your blogs makes me want to knit for myself too. And it just happens that today is Friday, what a great day to start just that!

See you in 7 sleeps...
Manon