Friday, May 21, 2010

BABY SOPHIA

On May 10th my step brother and his wife had a baby girl. Like a true goof, I have no pictures yet but trust me, she's beautiful and I don't even like babies. They all usually look like plucked chickens to me but not miss Sophia, she really is the most lovely little girl.

I had knit her 2 hats before she was born in green so she'd have something to wear home. That was before we knew whether she was a boy or a girl. Once we got the news I checked out my stash for pink. Oddly enough I have quite a bit of pink (anyone who knows me just chuckled a bit). I started with the petal bib but quickly realized it is a bit big for a newborn so I'll make more for later. Right now I want newborn stuff!
Meet the baby bolero! Yes, once again the pic is sideways, turn your head. I haven't blocked it yet but I will.
Now I'm starting on the Debbie Bliss Teddy Bear in Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece.

I've also got a pair of sheep booties on the go. Stay tuned for many more baby knits!!!!! And maybe even a pic of the baby!

No comments: